To provide support and development to project managers and/or performance improvement teams.
Organisations will periodically require individuals and teams to be developed in the areas of project management and/or performance improvement. A number of organisations have engaged us to provide such services including;
- Bureau Vistas – a standards and regulations compliance company
- David Lloyd Leisure – a large health and racquets club group
- Fitness First – the largest privately owned health club group in the world
- Hyundai UK – one of the worlds largest car manufacturers
- Volkswagen Group – responsible for sales of Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen cars and commercial vehicles in the UK
Issues / Challenges
Each engagement carries its own issues and challenges but with our experience and expertise, we can support our customers to overcome them.
Aims of the project
Each engagement will have its own specific aims, but typically there is a medium term need and a requirement to leave the knowledge and experience in the organisation.
Some of the most common requirements are:
- Understand their role in helping the customer and achieve their business objectives
- Maintain their focus on ‘the big picture’ throughout the project
- Understand the true value of rigorous project set up and initiation
- Deliver an effective communication process using project tools
- More effectively deal with difficulties within a project
Measures implemented will be tailored to suit the needs of the individual team whilst keeping in line with the organisations objectives.
- This would include 1-2-1 sessions both in person and on the phone
- Workshops with teams
Subjects covered would include:
- Learning about and working with the customer
- Project set up and initiation
- Setting up communication channels
- Dealing with difficulties, i.e. scope creep, escalating issues, delays
With everything delivered being directly relevant to the organisation
The individuals and teams are more effective in managing their projects overall.