Stuart Copeland developed a Project Management Workshop in conjunction with Objectivity (bespoke software specialists). The objectives of the workshops were to help delegates:
1. Understand their role in helping the customer and Objectivity achieve their business objectives
2. Maintain their focus on ‘the big picture’ throughout the project
3. Understand the true value of rigorous project set up and initiation
4. Deliver an effective communication process using project tools
5. More effectively deal with difficulties within a project
The workshops took place between 12th and 15th May 2014 and 25 delegates attended.
Please watch the interview to find out more.