Fiona is a highly respected freelance Business Consultant who employs ‘appropriate rigour’ in the following areas:
- Helping businesses organise their programmes and projects. This is usually achieved by supplying a programme or project office service with the appropriate reporting, meeting schedules, plans, etc.
- Supporting businesses implement and ‘train in’ new processes and systems which are often complex, multi site and high risk
Fiona developed her skills during a long career with HSBC, one of the UK’s clearing banks. During this time, she took on a variety of roles as she rose through the banking grades. These roles included retail banking, nationwide ATM implementation, supplier and contact centre management. Fiona was also part of the team that implemented the new national contact centre system.
Since the arrival of son number two, Fiona has balanced family life with working as a Director of Stonac since its incorporation. She has developed her talents further and is recognised for her outstanding organisation allied with strong interpersonal skills.
The following are good examples of her work:
- Provided a full project office service to a project team that managed three major divestments that each ran for six months
- Established a Training Centre Administration office from scratch
- Implementation, in six large companies , of a programme reporting tool
Aside from her role within Stonac, Fiona is Chair of the PCD Support Group which helps families affected by the hereditary condition called Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia. She is also kept on her toes by her two sons and their busy lives. Where there is any spare time, she is a regular theatre goer, enjoys travelling including participating in numerous organised running and walking events.